M. A. HART ROBBINS CUP
Sponsored by: STAR SOCCER
All Hayward League Clubs shall enter the relevant Cup Competition for which they are qualified under the rules. Clubs with more than one team who qualify for the same competition may enter a second team if they wish.
The Rules of the BHFL where applicable shall apply in all cases not covered by Cup Competition Rules.
1. The entire control and management of the above competition shall be vested in the Management Committee of the Bournemouth Hayward Football League.
2. The Cup shall be called “The M. A. Hart Robbins Cup”, and shall not become the property of any one Club.
3. This competition shall be open to all Clubs competing in the Bournemouth Hayward Sunday League on payment of the entry fee of £40.00 which shall be paid on or before the Annual General Meeting in each year. No Club shall be allowed to enter more than one team in this competition.
4. Teams competing in the Hayward Sunday League Division One shall be exempt until the Third Round of the competition.
5. The Conditions in Rules 4 - 17 inclusive of the Mark Hart Sunday Senior Cup apply to this competition.